Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Surprise Trip to Colorado: Part Three

Last but not least, Hollis and I made a run into Denver for 3 days, and then went up to the Columbine Ranch to spend our final days with Grandpa Reber and Mamo!  Although Marci was sick the entire time we were there (she sequestered herself to the bedroom in an attempt to not get us sick), we still managed to have fun!  Dad and I played cribbage, and I left leading 2 games to his 1.  Hollis and I helped Grandpa feed the horses by driving the 6-wheel Polaris for him while he unloaded the hay and then we would stop by to visit the chickens and see if any new eggs were waiting for us.

Having dinner at the Ale House with Nikki and Jenelle


Lunch playdate with Reagan Dowdy



Reagan, Katie, Aud and Hollis
 
 
ADVENTURES AT THE COLUMBINE RANCH!
 
Waiting for Grandpa to get the Polaris

Off to feed the horses!



Testing out my new snow boots! 

 
 Here horsey, horsey... I have your hay!

Lil' Sassypants!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment