Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We Go Together

There's a sweet little girl always by my side.  Currently she is tinkering with a pile of blocks behind me, and I'm sneaking a few moments to get some more posts done.  And then... the pitter patter of baby feet coming across the floor.  My little bug has arrived to bring me one of her books.

< Pause:  We are reading Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs >  And... 3 minutes later, she is off to play with my shoes. 

So, these are just a few shots from our time at home, walking around the neighborhood and just being a mother and a daughter... two peas in a pod.

Lunch Time!  Rockin' my pink cowboy boot slippers from Mamo

A Love for Reading


 
A Love for Learning


A Love for Redecorating...
(see her in the back left?)


A Love for Adventure
(catching a U train)


In our Neighborhood -
For Easter, a lot of folks hang eggs in the tree branches of bushes and have candles lit in their windows.  I thought they were quite lovely and something we could do at home in the future.


Sunset from our living room
 
 A Love for Cooking





And for me... the greatest love of all...
My Little Bug

1 comment: